We are excited to host our Sunday Services in-person. To make this possible, our services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. Your family’s health and safety is our top priority, so we are closely monitoring and implementing all CDC guidelines. Here are the safety protocols we will be practicing:
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Masks will be required upon entry and exit of the building or when in any area where you will be in closer proximity than 6ft with others. Masks will be available on-site if you do not have one
- Recommended distancing guidelines will be in place in our auditorium seating plan, including reduced seating capacities.
- Coffee stations will be served by designated Dream Team members wearing gloves and masks.
- Limited restrooms will be available and frequently sanitized between uses.
- We will temperature check scheduled Dream Team members and staff before serving.
Hope Kids church services and nurseries will not be available at this time. You’re children are welcomed to attend a worship experience with you and we will have Hope Kids Fun Packs available for them as well. Hope Kids experiences are available online until we begin in-person gatherings for our Hope Kids environments.
IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS THIS WEEK, OR ARE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED AND NEED TO STAY HOME, WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US ONLINE
- FEVER OVER 100.4
- COUGH OR SORE THROAT
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- CONTACT WITH ANYONE CONFIRMED TO HAVE COVID-19 (IN THE PAST 14 DAYS)